Polar Ply radiant barrier sheathing is an innovative product composed of an aluminum radiant barrier which blocks 97% of summer radiant heat, laminated with flame resistant adhesive to roof sheathing. Direct lamination to the roof sheathing provides durability, requires no additional construction labor, and substantially reduces the flammability of the roof sheathing.
Click here to download the Polar-Ply warranty
Polar-Ply, manufactured by Superior Radiant Insulation, Inc.,
is pleased to provide a warranty on its sheathing product.
Superior is the oldest continuous manufacturer of radiant solutions
in the United States, and as such, brings its many years
of experience with radiant barriers to our Polar-Ply product.
- Lowest cost solution for summer heat problems.
- Just few dollars more than standard sheathing.
- Laminated to OSB or Plywood, available in any thickness.
- The only "Paperless" radiant barrier sheathing using pure aluminum.
- Flame retardant and water-resistant adhesive.
- Reduces flame spread of roof sheathing up to 50% per ASTM-E-84
- Perforated after lamination.
- Highly economical, easy to install, no additional installation labor required.
- Does not deteriorate over time. No adverse effect on shingles.
- 20 year limited transferable warranty.
Talk to your contractor or builder today about including Polar-Ply,
"The Paperless" Radiant Barrier Sheathing in the construction for your home.